Distrits - Ferris State University - January 8, 2019
On Tuesday January 8th, Caledonia's DECA chapter attended Ferris State University to compete among 18 schools in District competition. Please congratulate the following for winning their event and moving on to State competition in March:
- Team of Entrepreneurship Jobe Anderson and Jack Buchman
- Team Decision Making; Ethan Burd and Brendan Christian
- Marketing Management Team Decision Making; Justin Heaton and Sam Waayenburg
- Sports and Entertainment Team Decision Making; Dillon Herrema and David Paarlberg
- Business Law and Ethics Team Decision Making; Jared Rines and Gabe Schmader
- Sports and Entertainment Team Decision Making; Mitch Kinzie
- Retail Merchandising; Monica Kinzie
- Principles of Finance; Troy Saylor
- Principles of Marketing, Zach Tufts
Special honors to Justin Heaton Monica Kinzie, and David Paarlberg for earning all 3 medals in their event. Also earning a medal was Lauren Kim.
The DECA chapter will compete March 8-10 at Cobo Hall in Detroit Michigan.
State - March 8-10 at Cobo Hall in Detroit Michigan.
Nationals - April 25th - May 1st