Work permits can be downloaded here:
Once Sections I and II are finished, scan the permit and email it to Mrs.Gina Giuliano-Durkee at firstname.lastname@example.org. In person assistance will also be available during the summer months on M-Th from 8AM-3PM.
- An issuing officer may accept and examine a work permit application (including any accompanying materials) submitted by alternative means including mail, e-mail, fax, or web-based form.
- The color of work permits for minors under 16 years of age does not need to be distinct from that of work permits for minors 16 years of age and over.
STUDENT PAINTERS *5/9*
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Job Description: Full-time Painter: SOCIAL-DISTANCING SAFE JOB AVAILABLE
Looking for full-time exterior home painters
- No painting experience required
- Fun work environment
- Raises and bonuses given throughout summer
- Perfect for college-age student
- Must be 18+
- Must have reliable transportation
Contact: Brent Barry at email@example.com or 616-822-8681
BURGESS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION *5/7*
Location: 1262 Cutting Industrial Drive, Moline MI 49335
Job Description: Full-time, Part-Time and Summer: Seeking to hire motivated & hard-working people for commercial Concrete work and Concrete Polishing. Must have a valid driver’s license or reasonable means to get to and from the job on time. They offer a competitive wage as well as a wide range of benefits.For more information, view their flyer here.
Contact: Fill out an application at www.burgessconcrete.com/jobs/ or call 616-877-0008 with questions.
Job Search Sites
MDE Youth Employment Laws
MI Bright Future
MI Bright Future is a safe, one-stop place for your student to connect with employers to explore local companies and in-demand careers.
Find out how to get started and connect to local employers with MI Bright Future!
- ASSESS your skills, abilities and preferences to see how they match up with your career(s) of interest
- EXPLORE careers with access to more than 600 career profiles
- CONNECT to local companies throughout Southeast Michigan
- DISCUSS questions you have about careers directly with real working people from your field of interest.
- EXPERIENCE careers first-hand through job shadowing, mock interviews, company tours, internships and more
- UNDERSTAND the education and training you need for a particular career
Michigan Career Outlook
Michigan Career Outlook - This publication provides multiple lists of in-demand occupations through 2026 by education and training requirements, as well as highlights the most in-demand STEM occupations.
A tool for career exploration and job analysis, O*NET OnLine has detailed descriptions of the world of work for use by job seekers, workforce development and HR professionals, students, researchers, and more!
Work permits are located in Student Services.
Form CA-6 (under 16 years of age) are PINK
Form CA-7 (16 and 17 years of age) are YELLOW
- Section 1 - Is completed by YOU
- Section 2 - Is completed by YOUR EMPLOYER
- THEN Section 3 - Is completed by US