RADC World Championship
Date: May 10-12, 2022
Location: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas
650 South Griffin Street, Dallas, Texas 75202
- 5/10: Check-in, Inspections, Opening Ceremonies
- 5/11: Qualification Matches, Skills Matches
- 5/12: Qualification Matches, Skills Matches, Division Finalists and Awards, Overall Finals and Awards
- High Flyer Award (WC)
- World Champion (WC)
- World Skills Champion (WC)
- World Skills Second Place (WC)
- World Skills Third Place (WC)
- Flight Plan Award (WC)
- Modeling and 3D Printing Award (WC)
- Flight Crew Award (WC)
- Mechanics and Control of Flight Award (WC)
- Judges Award (RADC WC)
- Division Champion (RADC WC)
- Division Finalist (RADC WC)
Plainwell Robotics Club MS/HS RADC Tournament
Date: March 5, 2022
Location: Plainwell Middle School (set navigation to 684 Starr Road, Plainwell, MI 49080)
They will be using the PCS Pool entrance on the southwest side of the building. Enter the parking lot west of the middle school from Starr Road (also 102nd Avenue) at the traffic light at School Drive. The pool entrance is to the right as you enter the parking area, and is well marked.
09:00 AM Check in and Inspection.
09:00 AM Field open for practice/skills - Teams will be able to use the field for practice or complete an official skills run.
10:30 AM Team meeting. Practice/Skills period ends.
10:45 AM Qualifying Matches begin.
12:00 PM Lunch break.
01:00 PM Qualifying Matches resume.
02:00 PM Playoff Matches begin.
02:45 PM Awards Ceremony.
- High Flyer Award (advances to World Championship!!)
- Tournament Champions (advance to World Championship!!)
- Tournament Finalists (do not qualify for any events)
- Programming Skills Champion (does not qualify for any events)
Livestream: Plainwell Robotics Club YouTube Channel