October 16, 2018
Informational DECA meeting coming up on October 16 before or after school in Mr. Keron's room #1420. Dress for Success (in accordance to DECA rules) and save $25 at State Competition.
Attention CHS: Caledonia Students for Life is going on a road trip! On this Wednesday (the 17th), we will be leaving after school to attend 40 Days for Life! If you would like to join us, we will be meeting at the main entrance at 3:00, and being transported via parent drivers. We will return to the school around 5:00. Hope to see you all there!
Students: Do you have a sibling that graduated last year? Did they order a yearbook? Not sure? Please check in the Front Office to see if brother or sister has a yearbook. There are many graduate yearbooks not picked up yet. Thank you.
Join International Club after school on October 30th. We will be celebrating Dia de Los Muertos by watching CoCo and making sugar skulls. Food will be provided. Sign up in Mrs. McLaughlin or Mrs. Whitlock's room. Or you can sign up via remind texting @kf6f to 81010 and later sending a thumbs up.
Do you have ideas you want to see implemented in Cal LIFE? Do you want to be more involved in what Cal LIFE looks like? If so, join us on Wednesdays at2:45 in rm. 2759.
- Attached is our 10/12 Student Services Newsletter...a few highlights:
- College Visits continue next week, with reps coming from U of M Flint, Grand Valley, Alma, Indiana Wesleyan, and the University of Toledo! The Marines will also be offering a special Career Talk. Sign up online or in Student Services.
- Seniors...registration for the FAFSA opened on October 1! Don't delay, students who file early, average double the funding!
- KCTC Visits began on October 10. If you're interested in checking out a course, you can now sign-up online, or in Student Services. You can also visit their facility next Thursday evening, during their Community Open House.
- Mrs. Hall will once again be offering a Test Taking & Study Class, beginning October 17 from 2:45-3:45. Sign up in all offices.
- Juniors...Save the Date. Junior Night will take place on the evening of November 1 in the FAC. You won't want to miss!
- CHS will be offering the Armed Service Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test to students on the afternoon of November 9. Sign up online or in Student Services.