What is a College Fair?
A college fair is an event in which representatives from a variety of colleges come together to meet one-on-one with high school students (and parents too) to talk about their respective colleges and answer questions. They are often equipped with handouts and brochures about the campus, academic programs, course offerings, activities, sports and more.
Some tips to help you prepare are listed below. For more information, visit JLV College Counseling.
- Get to know yourself and what you want in a college.
- Find out what colleges will be attending the fair.
- Do a little research before the fair.
- Have your information ready.
- Be patient.
- Get the college information and Admission Counselor’s business card.
- Make a good impression.
- Go outside your comfort zone.
- Do further investigation into the colleges after the fair.
WEST MICHIGAN NATIONAL COLLEGE FAIR
CHS is planning to once again bus interested 9th, 10th and 11th graders to the West Michigan National College Fair in April. Once the date is closer, you will be able to sign up by clicking the button below.
08/19 - CTCL College Fair @ 7PM - Troy, MI
09/19 - Holland Area College Night (Hope) @ 6-7:30 PM
09/30 - Christian College Fair @ 6:30-8:30 PM
10/07 - Muskegon Community College @ 6-7:30 PM
10/14 - Kalamazoo Valley College Night @ 6-7:30 PM
10/15 - Aquinas College @ 12-2:00 PM & 6-7:30 PM
10/17 - Belding High School @ 9-11:00 AM
10/29 - Calhoun County College Night @ 6-7:30 PM
10/30 - Hastings High School @ 6-7:30 PM
04/16 - West Michigan National College Fair - DeVos Place Conference Center @ 8:30-11:30AM & 6-8 PM
Find more College Fairs at: