Welcome to Caledonia Community Schools!
Enrolling your child is an exciting time and our staff strives to make the process positive and simple for families.
First, download and complete an enrollment form using the links below.
- Young 5/Kindergarten Enrollment (Check DLECC page for Y5 screening signup)
- Middle School
- High School
Next, gather the following documents to bring along with the completed enrollment packet.
- Copy of your child's Up-to-Date Immunization Record
- Original Birth Certificate
- Parent Driver's License or Picture Identification
- Proof of Residency (Non-Residents, School of Choice Information)
Bring the completed enrollment packet and required documentation to the District Administration Office at:
9753 Ducan Lake Ave., Caledonia, MI 49316
Summer office hours are Monday - Thursday 8 am - 4 pm
School year office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 4 pm
Finally, after your paperwork has been turned in one of our registrars will be in contact with you to complete the enrollment process.
Elementary Registrar: Carrie Durkee 616-891-8185
Kindergarten Registrar: Cheryl Pinto 616-891-6220
Middle School Registrars:
Duncan Lake Middle School - Carrie Rittenger 891-1380
Kraft Meadows Middle School - Debbie Near 891-8649
High School Registrar: Carole Forton 891-0214