Articulation Information

Articulation Agreements provide high school students with an opportunity to earn college credit for work completed in their high school or tech center CTE programs. This allows students to:

  • Save money on tuition, fees and books 
  • Earn college credits while working towards your high school diploma
  • Reduce the time it takes to earn a degree
  • Reduce student debt
  • Reduce duplication of courses at the college level
  • Create the opportunity for more classes directly related to your field of choice

Articulation Agreements

Baker College

  • Baker College has an agreement with the State of Michigan.
  • Student is eligible for courses completed with a B- grade or 80% or better.
  • Student must be a high school graduate and must apply for articulated credit at Baker College within one year (12 months) of his/her high school graduation.

Davenport University

  • Davenport University has an agreement with Caledonia High School, as well as with KCTC.
  • Students must earn a 3.0 or higher in each course in order for credit to be articulated.
  • Students must also begin attending Davenport University within 27 months from the date of their high school graduation.

Ferris State University

  • Ferris State University has an agreement with the State of Michigan and many Career Tech Centers. 
  • Student must complete the articulated career technical center and/or high school program at the letter grade indicated on the articulation agreement. 
  • Student must apply for articulated credit within a specified time frame following your high school graduation (1 or 2 years).


  • Grand Rapids Community College has an agreement with Caledonia High School.
  • Student must complete the eligible high school/technical center course with a grade of B or higher.
  • Student must be attending GRCC as a degree-seeking student within two (2) years of high school/technical center graduation to be eligible for articulated credit.

CHS Agriscience Articulation (MSU ANR)

Michigan State University

  • Must be a "program completer" in a State Approved AFNR Ed Program (CHS Agri-Biology + Natural Resources)
  • Must be State FFA degree recipient (at least a 3-year FFA Membership)
  • Must be admitted to an MSU undergraduate bachelor's degree program OR an MSU Institute of Agricultural Technology certificate program
  • Student will then earn 6 General University Credits (GCU) on their MSU transcript that can be applied toward elective credits in any academic program at MSU.