All information regarding CHS's collaboration with KCTC can be found in the Policies and Expectations Document, including: Contacts, KCTC session times, transportation, rules, bus etiquette, attendance and absences, delays, exam schedules, grading, Interim and more!
Caledonia will start KCTC bussing on August 22, 2022
2022-23 KCTC Visits
Visits to KCTC will take place between January 17 and March 30.
TO SIGN UP
1. Register for a visit by completing the form here. You will need to choose the course you'd like to visit, as well as your preferred session (2nd or 3rd).
2. Your visit will be scheduled with KCTC and an email with details regarding that visit will be distributed to you and your parent or guardian. Included will be a link to a Digital Permission Form. Please make sure this is completed 1 week before your visit takes place.
3. On the day of the visit:
2nd SESSION: You will receive a STUPass via your school email to leave class at 8:10 AM. Show this to your teacher on your device (or print ahead of time, if a device is not available) --> Catch the bus at 8:20 AM, at Door 3W (Front Office). You will return to CHS by 12:30 PM. Plan to bring a lunch and eat it on the bus, if possible OR grab a quick lunch from the North Cafeteria before heading to 5th period.
- 3rd SESSION: You will receive a STUPass via your school email to leave class at 11:20 AM. Show this to your teacher on your device (or print ahead of time, if a device is not available) --> Bring or grab a lunch to eat on the bus --> Catch the bus at 11:30AM, at Door 3W. You will return to school by the end of the day.
4. An Enrollment Form will be sent to following your visit. On it, you will have the opportunity to indicate whether you want to enroll AND what your 1st, 2nd and 3rd program choice are. KCTC's enrollment is only open from February 13-March 17, so don't delay.
5. Those enrolling in Criminal Justice must then also submit a completed application to the address shown by March 6. These will be available on the KCTC CJ website here on January 17.
6. You will be notified in early May of your status, via a letter in the mail.