Want to learn more about the Kent Career Technical Center? Visit the KCTC website here or check out the great resources below!
All information regarding CHS's collaboration with KCTC can be found in the Policies and Expectations Document, including: Contacts, KCTC session times, transportation, rules, bus etiquette, attendance and absences, delays, exam schedules, grading, Interim and more!
Caledonia will start KCTC bussing on August 23, 2021
2021-22 KCTC Visits
KCTC Program visits will begin in October. The enrollment system for these visits opens in late September.
TO SIGN UP
1. Register for a visit by completing the form here. You will need to choose the course you'd like to visit, as well as your preferred session.
2. Your visit will be scheduled with KCTC and a STUPass with details regarding your visit, will be sent to the email address and/or phone number provided.
3. On the day of the visit:
- 1st Session: Arrive at school by 7:20 AM and report to the STU.
- 2nd Session: Show our STUPass to your 2nd Period teacher, excusing you at 9:15 AM and report to the STU by 9:20 AM.
- 3rd Session: Show our STUPass to your 4th Period teacher, excusing you at 12:15 PM and report to the STU by 12:20 PM.
4. An Enrollment Form will be sent to everyone who completes a KCTC visit. Those who visit between October-January should receive it on 1/31...those visiting after, immediately following their visit. On it, you will have the opportunity to indicate whether you want to enroll AND what your 1st, 2nd and 3rd program choice are. KCTC's enrollment is only open from early February to mid-March, so don't delay.
5. Those enrolling in Criminal Justice must then also submit a completed application to the address shown by March.
6. You will be notified in early May of your status, via a letter from KCTC in the mail.