What is a College Fair?
A college fair is an event in which representatives from a variety of colleges come together to meet one-on-one with high school students (and parents too) to talk about their respective colleges and answer questions. They are often equipped with handouts and brochures about the campus, academic programs, course offerings, activities, sports and more.
- 09/11 - NACAC *VIRTUAL* College Fair (1-6:00 PM)
- 09/13 - Holland Area College Night (6-7:30 PM) @ Hope College
- 09/21 - Education Connect LIVE! Virtual College Expo
- 09/26 - GR Christian College Fair (6:00-8:00 PM) @ Cornerstone University
- 10/03 to 10/08 - College Fairs Online Midwest
- 10/09 - NACAC *VIRTUAL* College Fair (1-6:00 PM)
- 10/13 - GRCC MACRAO College Fair (9-11 AM & 6-7:30 PM)
- 10/17 - Kalamazoo Area College Night (6-7:30 PM) @ KVCC
- 11/06 - NACAC *VIRTUAL* College Fair (1-6:00 PM)
How To Prepare
Some tips to help you prepare are listed below. For more information, visit JLV College Counseling.
- Get to know yourself and what you want in a college.
- Find out what colleges will be attending the fair.
- Do a little research before the fair.
- Have your information ready.
- Be patient.
- Get the college information and Admission Counselor’s business card.
- Make a good impression.
- Go outside your comfort zone.
- Do further investigation into the colleges after the fair.