ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP)
AP Exam Registration - 2020
Students interested in taking an AP exam must:
1. Complete the CHS AP Registration Form by Monday, November 4.
2. Deliver your payment (see below), in cash or check made out to "Caledonia High School", to Mrs. Pearson in Student Services or to Mrs. Durkee in the South Campus Office.
- The cost is $94.00 per exam. If you qualify for free and reduced lunch, please ask Student Services for a reduced fee option.
- You may pay in installments but the TOTAL amount is due by Friday, March 6. A minimum of $40.00 PER EXAM is due by Monday, November 4.
- If you sign up and pay but then cannot take the exam, all but a $40.00 cancellation fee will be refunded.
- If you cannot take the exam at the scheduled time due to legitimate extenuating circumstances and still wish to participate, see Mrs. Scott as soon as possible. There is an additional $45 fee. DO NOTE: The late testing exam is a different exam and the results typically do not get released until August.
*NEW THIS YEAR*
You must ALSO register your intent to take the AP exam on the College Board Website by Monday, November 4, in order for your exam to be ordered.
You will receive a class code from your teacher(s), along with instructions for signing in and joining your AP Classroom. Once this is complete, you will see a "Register" button in the class section view of My AP. Clicking this button will let our coordinator know that you plan to take the exam, and they will order it for you.
AP Exam Fees and dates
The 2020 AP Exams will be administered over two weeks in May: May 4 through 8 and May 11 through 15. Coordinators are responsible for notifying students when and where to report for the exams. A copy of the calendar can be found here.
AP Test Scores
2019 scores became available on Monday, July 8 at 8:00 AM. View your test scores and send them to colleges, learn about AP awards and get answers to all of your score-related questions on the College Board website here.