October 21, 2019
Please join us for the annual Hold Me Back Mac! 3 on 3 basketball tournament Saturday, November 2nd at the Caledonia High School. The proceeds of this event will go toward the Macayla Lee Kohn scholarship fund which further benefits 2-3 Caledonia HS seniors every year to contribute toward college expenses.
Visit mk16.org for more information to sign up to play or to volunteer.
Last year's 18-19 yearbooks will be available for pick-up
in the CHS Front Office. (entrance 3W)
If you're interested in also reserving a copy of this year's 19-20 yearbook, the price is currently only $55; the price will go up in 2020. Order your book today at https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/productBrowse/1064904/Caledonia-High-School/2020-Yearbook/20190629055551920160/CATALOG_SHOP/.
- College Reps from Kettering, Oakland and Douglas J. Aveda, will be visiting CHS next week. Sign up online or in Student Services.
- Get your tickets now for the screening of Screenages The Next Chapter: Uncovering Skills for Stress Resilience, showing at Celebration Cinema North on October 21.
- GRCC's Fall Open House will take place next Saturday, October 26. Placement testing will be offered at the event, and a $500 scholarship will be given away to one lucky attendee.
- There are multiple opportunities right now for students interested in the medical field, including a Health Careers Showcase on October 30 and a Meet the Recruiters event on November 12.
- Seniors...many schools offer the option of "Early Action" with a common deadline of November 1. Apply and request your transcripts soon, if you are taking this route!
- Students planning to take an AP Exam next spring must register with both the College Board and CHS, by November 4. Don't miss out!
- Juniors...save the date, Junior Night will take place on November 7 in the F.A.C.
- The NHS is now offering tutoring services before school (M-F) in the South Cafeteria or After School (Tu-Th) in the Upper Forum Room. Students can sign up online or simply drop-in.
- KCTC Visits are underway. Those interested in checking out a course, should sign-up online, or in Student Services.
Athletic passes are available in the athletic office.
Student passes are $45