FRESHMAN YEAR POST-SECONDARY TIMELINE
- Take challenging classes in core academic areas.
- Update your Educational Development Plan (EDP) and create a four-year plan for meeting graduation requirements.
- Obtain information about taking AP, Honors, and Dual Enrollment courses.
- Get involved with community-based and leadership-oriented activities.
- Explore and identify career fields of interest through online research and by attending career fairs and other events.
- Keep a running list of accomplishments, awards, and recognitions to use in preparing a resume and college applications.
REGISTERING FOR 10TH GRADE CLASSES
Counselors will be working with the students to complete this process, however a helpful presentation walking you through the steps, can be found here.
2019 FRESHMAN MEETING: March 13
The presentation here was shared at the Freshman Meeting. Login to Google Classroom (using your school account) for more information; Classroom Code: ri8wvp