Advisor - Kristen Covelle
CHS Yearbook Info
This year's 2021-22 yearbook costs $55. Order using the link above.
Yearbooks are available for pickup at lunch on 9/20 and 9/21. Yearbook tickets were distributed in class to those who purchased in advance and are required to claim your purchase.
DEADLINE: December 17, 2021
Be sure to have your photos taken no later than Thanksgiving so that they will be ready on time for submission. If you do not submit a senior portrait, the yearbook staff will use your school ID photo; if no ID photo is available, your name will be listed as “Not Pictured”.
If you would like a professional senior portrait but do not currently have the financial security to have them done with a studio, there is a scholarship available for an outdoor mini-session with a local professional photographer. She, along with the Journalism class, wants every senior to have an excellent senior portrait to cherish. Contact Ms. Covelle (email@example.com) to apply for the scholarship before September 19 since sessions will be scheduled for September 22.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR PHOTO:
- Digital image required in .JPG format.
- Original file is NECESSARY. This cannot be taken or sent from Facebook, Instagram, etc. or the quality will be poor when published.
- Digital image file needs to be high-resolution of 3MB or more. (Files under 1MB will be rejected.)
- Photo must be vertical. (Horizontal images will be cropped by yearbook staff.)
- Photo must be in color and without “stamps” or embellishments. Photo may be outside.
- Photo must be of only one person. Pets are welcome but may not fit in photo space.
- Photo will be mid-chest and up. (Full body images will be cropped by yearbook staff.)
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
- Photo does not need to be cropped prior to submission.
- Upload the .JPG image directly to Jostens using our online photo repository at Image Share (https://images.jostens.com/upload.jsp) and the User ID of 416445995
- Select the photo you wish to upload... and upload it!
- Enter information about the photo (including the student’s name) and provide contact info in case the staff needs additional information.
- Do not include a senior quote with the photo submission to Image Share. Senior quotes can be emailed directly to the yearbook staff at journalismCalHS@gmail.com.
- In the unlikely event that something goes wrong with the link provided, please email the .JPG image file to journalismCalHS@gmail.com and include the student’s name in the email.