Advisor - Mike Cornell
This year's 2021-22 yearbook costs $56. Order using the link above.
Yearbooks should have been distributed in your 4th period class on 9/16 or 9/19. Alumni can pick up their yearbooks at the Front Office with Mrs. Hudson between 8:00 AM-2:30 PM, beginning on 9/26. Extra yearbooks are for sale in the Student Services Office for $65.
DEADLINE: January 3, 2023
How To Submit Your Senior Photo
- Follow the link here
- User ID: 0LyfRysUc2yWV5fV1bA4WSQ
- Upload your photo as directed, providing all the additional information requested
- Choose a professional photographer
- Schedule your portrait session to take place before Thanksgiving Break (11/22)
- Submit your selected photo before the end of our Holiday Break (January 3)
- Single portrait (no additional people)
- Torso and up (full body poses will be cropped and may become fuzzy)
- Vertical orientation (horizontal submissions will be cropped to vertical)
- Color (not black and white)
- No embellishments (i.e. stamps, slogans, etc.)
- A single JPEG image (do not upload more than one)
- Original file (no downloads from social media, screenshots, etc.)
- High Resolution (300 dpi or original digital file from the photographer, 3MB minimum)
Senior Recognition Ad
The Senior Recognition Ad creator is now live for the Class of 2023 yearbook. Follow the link below to publish your classic family photos and send your grad off with a lasting message. Proceeds from all ad sales offset our production costs. Thank you!