The Social Dilemma
The Social Dilemma - Facilitated Discussion Follow Up
On Thursday, December 10, CCS hosted a virtual, facilitated discussion about “ The Social Dilemma ” a documentary film that premiered on Netflix this year, illuminating the consequences of social networking on our society. The film features tech professionals, researchers, and activists who are working to align technology with the best interests of humanity.
If you were unable to join us, here is a LINK to the recording. You do not want to miss the wisdom of the panelists and the students who gave us insight into how social media impacts them.
Local panelists included:
- CHS Students
- Dr. Brittany Barber-Garcia, Adolescent Psychologist
- Ms. Jennifer Hacht, Caledonia Babble co-administrator
- Dr. Brandy Lovelady-Mitchell, KISD Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Dr. Dedrick Martin, Superintendent
- Mr. Chris McKenna, Founder of Protect Young Eyes